Give a writer a signed copy of a book on writing craft that writers get a lot out of. Here are a few reader reviews:
- "Ray's advice was so good, I couldn't put the book down. It was like we were friends hanging out at home, shoes off and coffee in hand, and he was dispensing wisdom that only a friend would let you in on."
- "I would say Ray Rhamey's book stands head and shoulders above many craft-related books I've read."
- "You WILL become a better writer by reading this book and implementing the suggestions made by Mr. Rhamey."
- "I could not put down Mastering the Craft of Compelling Storytelling. An engaging read, the advice Ray Rhamey delivers is critical for writers of all levels."
- "I've read a lot of books on the craft of writing, and I've come to judge these books based on how many passages I've highlighted or bookmarked. And man ... I marked up this book!"
- "Mastering the Craft of Compelling Storytelling by Ray Rhamey is easily in my top 5 list of books on the craft of writing."
- "I have at least two dozen books on writing, but have read very few of them from cover to cover. Ray Rhamey’s book is the exception."