’Tis the season to be gifting with books. As you know, I occasionally flog my books here, and I will again. But I thought it would be fun to create a “Holiday Bookshelf” where FtQ readers could flog their books here on FtQ. I realize it's a little late, but still . . .
You're invited to present your published novel--ebook or print--here on the “Holiday Bookshelf.” Just send me a cover image and a 100-word blurb about your novel plus the link to wherever you would like to send folks to either find out more about your book or to buy it.
Requirements for placement on the Holiday Bookshelf:
1. That your novel is currently published and available. It can be an eBook or a hard copy, or both.
2. You send a book-cover graphic. It would be nice if you sized it at 72 ppi and 100 pixels in width, but I can resize it if you don't have the capability.
3. A 100-word description of your book. Anything longer than that will be rejected. This is an exercise in discipline.
4. A link: the web address/URL of the web page to which you would like readers to go.
5. Your name
6. Include in the email your permission for the image and description to be posted on FtQ.
Understand that, unless I'm acquainted with a book, I'll have to make clear that I don't have an opinion or role in any of the books offered by writers.
So, in an email that includes “Holiday Bookshelf” in the SUBJECT, send me attachments that include the above elements and I'll look at it for inclusion. I'm pretty open, but I reserve the right to not post things I find objectionable. I anticipate posting batches as they come in over the next couple of weeks.
For what it’s worth,
© 2012 Ray Rhamey